The purpose of the user’s charter, which is subject to French law, is to govern use of the Site construisons-europacity.com (content and functions) published by La Belle Etoile and hosted by GANDI SAS, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of €300,000, head office at 63-65 boulevard Massena in Paris (75013) FRANCE, registered under number 423 093 459 RCS PARIS, hereafter called “the Site”.
PRESENTATION OF THE SITE The site is an information and resources portal designed to inform the public about the EuropaCity project. Digital content (text, links, images and videos) about the EuropaCity project can be consulted on the site free of charge and without registration.
- Content: the term “content” shall mean all the information on the Site, including data, text, graphics, images, sounds, videos, logos, symbols and the html code.
- User: the term “user” shall mean an internet user who uses the Site for consultation or research purposes.
2.1. Personal data The Site collects personal data (surname, given name, e-mail address) in order to allow the identification of the authors of the messages and/or opinions posted on the Site and to compile statistics. The data are collected for the exclusive use of the processing project manager and its sub-contractors and will not be disclosed to a third party unless required by law or the concerned person consents. In compliance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, the personal data collected by La Belle Etoile on the Site are declared to the CNIL. The data are kept for a period of three years starting from the last contact established by the person concerned. In compliance with the aforementioned law, any registered user, on proof of identity, has the right to access, modify and delete personal data and may request that his or her contributions to the Site remain anonymous. Requests to receive information or exercise those rights must be sent to La Belle Etoile:
- by post to Alliages et Territoires, 9, avenue Flandre – 75019 Paris
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2. Cookies La Belle Etoile uses Google Analytics cookies to compile statistics on its site. Users can detect the cookies’ existence and, if they desire, delete them. They may oppose saving the cookies’ by disabling this function in the browser’s preferences.
3. The publisher’s responsibility La Belle Etoile tries to offer users the best and most reliable information. However, La Belle Etoile does not guarantee the accuracy and exhaustiveness of the information on the Site. It cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage suffered by users or third parties that may find their source in the information on the Site and, more generally, in the consultation and use of the Site. La Belle Etoile is responsible only for the content it has personally created and validated, with the exception of any content created by third parties.
5. Availability of the Site La Belle Etoile does its best to ensure that the Site is accessible 24/7 without planned or unexpected interruptions for maintenance or an event beyond its control, but declines all responsibility if the Site is unavailable.
6. Complaints Any complaints must be addressed to the site’s publication director:
- By e-mail to email@example.com
- By post to 9 avenue de Flandre – 75019 Paris.